Hemoptysis
I have first noticed blood in secretion from sneeze in March 2016. Noticed in sputum after few months. TB test gave -ve result. One of the pulmonologists from ColombiaAsia Kolkata advised me to take budamate 200 inhaler (2 puffs * 2 times) and Telecast-L (one tablet at night). The hemoptysis stopped. I stopped the medication after 2 months without doctor's advice. Again the hemoptysis has started. The doctor is asking to go for Bronchoscopy. I was ready but there is no bed available in Colombia Asia. And, now doctor is on leave, will return on 22nd. FYI, I have got CT scan done for chest. What is the cause of hemoptysis and what should I do?

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Pls share your ct scan reports and film for a better understanding of your disease