Hemoglobin count problem
Hemoglobin count has been low since 15 yrs, has gone through endoscopy, colonoscopy and bone marrow test too but didn't get any solution. And doctor is suggesting to get blood and said to get two packed cell transfusion, and has given inj orofer s 100 over IV, and nervijen plus. So kindly please help what choice do I have.

Hello.. It would have been better if you had shared the reports as I what has been diagnosed with the help of reports...we need to know the cause of low haemoglobin .it's better to transfuse the blood products after coming to the diagnosis....meet a physician...thank you