Hemoglobin count problem

Hemoglobin count has been low since 15 yrs, has gone through endoscopy, colonoscopy and bone marrow test too but didn't get any solution. And doctor is suggesting to get blood and said to get two packed cell transfusion, and has given inj orofer s 100 over IV, and nervijen plus. So kindly please help what choice do I have.
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. It would have been better if you had shared the reports as I what has been diagnosed with the help of reports...we need to know the cause of low haemoglobin .it's better to transfuse the blood products after coming to the a physician...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?