I have problem of hematosbpermia in last two three incidents occurred with a gap of 6 months blood in seaman every time it is cured by antibiotics and today this happen again i want to know is there any permanent remedy of this problem i m really worried
views-icons 37 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

Better to consult a urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?