Help please
Hello Iam suffered by an Corneal scar over My Right Eye since 2012 and after consulting more 30 doctors I have still not get relief pls help me it's my too hard time to survive. It maked me totally useless and too depressed. Description as in the image pls carefully see the upper part over the Iris.
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vandana Akshay Iyer
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 4 yrs exp Bangalore
What was the mode of onset? You are not getting relief in terms of cosmetic appearance or visual disability
Next Steps
Consult a good cornea specialist from some premier institute like sankara nethralaya chennai/lvpei hyderabad/sankara eye care Bengaluru/ narayana nethralaya Bengaluru/ netradhama Bengaluru
Health Tips
Don't be depressed about it. Thats is the worst thing that you can do to yourself. There are methods for cosmetic rehabilitation please contact a good cornea specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.