Help please
Hello I am suffered by a white scar over cornea of my eye which behaves like a cloud for my vision. I am unable to see clear since last 4 years. I need a proper prescription. Description as in image pls see the upper part of cornea carefully
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there . I can understand your concern . I have gone through your query and also have seen the image. There is a corneal scar. Did you have any corneal ulcer problem in the past? I want to know how this scar came to be? Medical line of treatment is not possible in my opinion. Surgical methods have to be employed for this. Kindly consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?