Help me how should I control my mind fro
I love my husband very much as he s abroad nowadays I feel lik he is avoiding me not caring me last month I had a miscarriage I m constantly thinking about by baby which is gone and about my husband why he is like this what change him even when I discuss about this to him he is changing topic I can’t control myself when he don’t speak to me properly like how he used to when we are newly married my mind keeps on thinking all pasts repeatedly even in night I recall everything again again

Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help. I can understand your suitation. It's unfortunate to face such a problem and definitely it will add emotional stress on you. He may be also under similar pain like you and may be thinking that allowing you undisturbed or changing topics would help you to recover  from the suitation. Or may be under job pressure or stress. Marriage relationship is all about trust and open communication. Talk to him about your feelings and clearly ask what you want and expectations from him. Some time men don't understand such expectations from women. Take some counselling support to recover from the current suitation. If you still need a help, you may reach me online to evaluate further.