Hello sir i
I am having cold only at night and early morning very bad cold what ti do I also dont know just reply

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It looks like you could be suffering from allergic rhinitis. It can exacerbated by symptoms like dust from pollen, pillow dust, bed, environmental dust. Even deviated nasal septum can aggravate the condition. So kindly consult a Ent specialist for further evaluation and management.