Hello mam/sir.. am rajini

Hi.. i am facing a problem with pimples and acne scars.... and my face oily.. and please give me best solution.. before 18yrs i don't hav a anyprblm but now facing a lot of problems.... my facing is coming little dark...

Doctor Answers (1) on Hello mam/sir.. am rajini

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed towards the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris:- Retinoid-like agents. Antibiotics. Selective aldosterone antagonist acne products. When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following- Manual extraction of comedones. Intralesional steroid injections. Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dermatologist they will do the needful