Height related problem.
Hello Doctor,      I am17 years old, and my height is just 160cm. My father is much taller than me. Is there any way or medicine to increase height. And I have heard that Stretching and exercise just increase height on temporary basis by making the spine straight. So please prefer to suggest a medicine. Thank you.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der you are still 17 years it depends on hormonal imbalance consult endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?