Height problem

I am 20 yrs female I want to increase my height Some ayurvedic docs adviced me to take lakshadi guggul tablet 2 tablets twice a day and ashwagandha 2 tablespoon at night with milk My qustion is for how many months should I take this medicines to increase my height ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Height problem

Dr. Vishal Soney
1 yrs. of exp | Kottayam | Ayurveda

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Don't go for any medicines to increase your height. It won't work. Your height will be the average of your parents. You are unique. Have confidence in yourself.
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
 Hello..., your height  depends on average  height  of your parents.. Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot  grow  further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18. you must learn  to live with fact..  Don't  try medication for growth  they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you..  Do it in the early morning..  Have protenaceous food items...