Height.problem

I am 20 yrs female and i wnt to increase my height atleast 2 inches plz help me if you can provide me some medicines ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Height.problem

Dr. Yogesh Khanse Pune | General Physician
Hello , Height can be successfully gained by upto 6 to 9 inches using ayurveda medication in most of the cases ,but such results can be gained in patients upto the age of 18 years in my experience and the time span of treatment varies from 6 months to upto 2 years. In your case medicines can be given as you r expecting growth upto 2 inches. keep in mind that medication for increasing height involves taking medicines , more amount of milk consumption on a daily basis.
if you are willing to undergo treatment you may contact us for further guidance.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.