Height increase problem

Sir my age is 20. My height is5.3fit. I want to increase my height. I heard about acupuncture treatment for height. It is very effective. So please help me.

Harisha N L

No it will not help you much...height depends on average height of your parents... if your parents are short then nothing can be done...take nutritious food ,protein rich food like chicken ,fish , pulses ,egg ,milk ,butter. Do Stretching exercises in early morning like skipping, cycling, swimming helps you a lot...Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises.