Height increase
My son in twelth std is looking very short for his age. Both parents are equally short may be 5.1. Is there any ways to improve his height without any side effects
209 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Chennai
Sorry no medicine treatment available for increasing height. Ask him to some physical work outs. All the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?