Height growth
My Problem is of Height, I used to Masturbate before and my height used to increase. But Now I have stopped masturbating, My Height growth also stopped. I am 15 yrs old and my height is only 167 cms. whereas my friends who are 13 are taller than me (most of them) likely they have a height of 170+ cms of height.(as measured in school). How do I increase my height. Pls tell me is it bcoz of masturbation? Or is it because of Adam's apple in my throat? I have heard that if you have got an Adam's apple then your height growth stops. Please tell me.

Garlic, onions, spring onions and leeks all contain stuff that’s good for you. A study at the Child’s Health Institute in Cape Town found that eating raw garlic helped fight serious childhood infections. Heat destroys these properties, so eat yours raw, wash it down with fruit juice or, if you’re a sissy, have it in tablet form.
Use egg oil and onion and consult me?
no relation with mastubation, check ur GH level