Height growth
I'm 5'4 in height.My father's is 5'3.I'm 19 years old.Can I increase my height at least 2 inches?Are there any homeopathy medicines?
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Supriya Kabra
Homoeopath 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

there is homeopathic treatment for this,as you r 19 you don't have much time .so start treatment asap.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.