Height growth
I am 18 years old and my height is just 5'5". Is there any way or method which could help me increase my height? Or are there some good effective exercises which would help me?

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, At the age of 18yrs, there is still a possibility that your height will increase by an inch or two. Performing exercises like skipping, swimming and cycling helps a lot. If inspte of the exercises, the height isn't increasing, you can take some mild homeopathic medicines which will help. But at first try the exercises.