Heel pain and swelling
Hi Sir, My father aged 51 is recently experiencing some tingling,numbness and pain accompanied with swelling.(Few days back he slipped from the bed and had an injury on the foot bed area specifically the Heel). To be noted the swelling fluctuates. Also he is diabetic and has BP problems as well. He had consulted and having medicines prescribed. Also brain MRI was done which quotes below in the IMPRESSIONS section:- 1) Chronic microbleed of (R) gangliocapsular region. 2) 2.6*1.78 cm Early subacute of (L) gangliocapsular region 3) ICH elicits significant surrounding vasogenic oedema I am ready to share the scanned MRI and Reports. Doctor, can you please guide me what further should be done for that. And please let me know the severity of this .(m really worried) Thanks in advance Thanks and Regards, Sunil Chaurasia

Hi yes u can share the scans, I need to know how is he doing if hez conscious or not so depending on tat and seeing hez Mri pics I can guide u
U can contact me I ll suggest u the best option