Heavy hands,butt, thiges
I got stiff thigh and big butt and bulky hands but lil belly fat how i will make a perfect feigure of me to look attractive with out loosing my facial glow

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your beauty. Everyone has the same intent when they come to the matter of looks. Well since you have asked us about looking attractive. To be frank women with big waist are attractive and they even get more.attention when.there breasts are optimal. Have fruit juices regularly without any mixing in that like ice, sugar. Put your body under pressure by selecting a workout. Thank you