Heavy Hair loss

Hello I am chennai I have heavy hair loss from past 2-3yrs earlier to that I had a good hairs but now I have lost almost hairs on the front portion on my head. Is it possible for me to have hair growth again.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.