Heavy cough and coldFEVER
Hi, Heavy cough and cold fever. my baby girl has 2 years 6 months . She is suffering heavy coughing and cold, and also fever also coming with around 100 F for days from 12th Aug, 2016. Today night (14-8-2016), she has suffered with heavy coughing and not able to sleep also. On 12th Aug we went to doctor, he suggested Alaspran AG, one Oral syrup of novamix for infection and p25. We are using these medicine since from that day. But day by day condition is becoming serious at nights. She is not able to sleep with this heavy cough. Lahat i need to do could any one (prediction) please suggest me.

Dr. Ramana Prasad V. V.
Pulmonologist 17 yrs exp Hyderabad
Could be viral fever,if cough is heavy with breathing difficulties you can use nebulization.pl consult paediatrician,if no response consult me if you are from Hyderabad.