chest-icon

Heavy Chest

I got left back pain this march and that cause heavy chest and breathlessness. I visited a doctor here in MS Ramaya College Hospital and did X-Ray and ECG. He said everything is normal. Gave me some pain killer and pain relief ointment. But It didn't helped. I went to my native (Guwahati) and visited another doctor and showed him the earlier reports. He said do CT-Scan and Some blood test. I did and he said every thing looks fine. And gave me some calcium tablet Hydrochloride tablets . I also used heading pad on my back. The back pain reduced but a stiffness is there. But my heavy chest is there and I feel pain in my ribs. Both said muscle strain. But whatever it is I need a fix. Please give some advice. Thank You

Doctor Answers (1) on Heavy Chest

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Continue antiinfamatory and analgesics for few more days...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep...if no improvements consult nearest physician they will do the needful.