Heavy bleeding during mensus
I am Unmarried girl. I Have heavy bleeding from  a 1 week .i consult the doctor they prefer femilon tablet for 3 months. Please tell me taking of this any problems after marriage

Take homoeopathic med. Pulsatilla 200. Daily night before sleep for 15 days.

+127
Chat with a doctor
Advise you for  blood test. This problem is due to the hormonal disturbance.
take haemostatic medicine for temporary relief.
consult me online with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure and relief.
See gynaecologist
Do USG abdomen and thyroid test.
Madam kindly find the cause of bleeding and get it rectified by getting ultrasound abdomen and hormonal assays  fsh ph estrogen progesterone levels then consult physician and decide
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Take ayurveda medicines for this And consult me