cardiologist-icon

Heaviness of chest

I had done Echo cardiogram and TMT stress test and the result came out for echo cardiogram normal and for TMT its exercise tolerance test is WEAKLY POSITIVE for inducible myocaedial ischaemia. lipid profile came out high. taking rozavel 10 and exosprin 75. regular walker also got gerd with hiatul hernia.
views-icons 124 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Heaviness of chest

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. I understand your query. about the weakly positive for inducible myocardial ischemia, see its nothing to worry about as of now. about lipid profile- rozavel which you are taking is for that itself. apart from the medicine, you need to alter your diet. so that it reduces naturally. be more active and have green tea everyday. for GERD, you can take cap. pantoprazole 40mg before food for 3 days. don't sleep immediately after food and always sleep with your head raised. regards
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey, your hearts structure is normal , for altered lipid level you need to take medicines regularly ,exercise daily, avoid having oil ,fat containing food items .
Hiatus hernia causes GERD
try eating  small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.
 Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.
Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach.
Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga