Heaviness in breathing

I am having heaviness in breathing sometime and feel anxiety from 1 hand and legs get cold and sweating when attack comes.want to is this heart problem or anxiety.light chest pain left side.palpitations problem,dizziness and shaky also sometime. plz tell

Doctor Answers (1) on Heaviness in breathing

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling and your condition. The symptoms and that you are explaining are pretty close to the cardiac parameters but it might not be too of there is any condition in lungs also cam show up with the same symptoms but not giddiness. It might be anxiety too. But before coming too any opinion it must be confirmed so all you need to do is to go to a general physician and get an Ecg done and if everything normal there go for an blood investigation of your hemoglobin and a chest x ray. Do not worry just consult him and e everything would settle on its own. Thank you