Heatlh checkup
I am planning to do complete health check up for my mom. She basically has tiredness, weakness and her legs and joint aches. Pls recommend test for her, also I'm planning to do it thru NM medical. Pls revert asap

Dr. Chaithanya
General Practitioner 2 yrs exp Bangalore

It's a good decision to get a complete health checkup as she has reached 54yrs. Get a complete haemogram, urine routine, esr , ra factor, thyroid profile, live function test, renal function test, fasting blood sugar, post prandial blood sugar, cholesterol levels, ecg, usg abdomen and pelvis, 2d echo, chest x ray. These r the tests. If any of the tests r deranged we can proceed further.