Heat boil on my face
I have heat boil on my face, which doctor I should visit, can I visit a dermatologist, iam worried about future mark on my face
138 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings. Yes you can definitely see a dermatologist and make sure you take proper treatment at the earliest. If the boil remains untreated for long it will leave a bad mark and expand and can also cause recurrences. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.