cardiologist-icon
Heart problem?
Sometimes when I'm in emotional stress, when something hurts me emotionally, I feel a weird heaviness in my chest and a strange feeling in my left wrist/thumb. Is this a possible symptom of a heart problem?

Hello.......emotional stress anxiety being, fear all these can increase heart beat.... This is due to increased noradrenaline release in the blood.... practice techniques like yoga, meditation to calm down yourself... Change your attitude towards problem... If it still persist consult general physician

Why does my heart feel weird