cardiologist-icon
Heart blockage
What is the initial test required to know the blockage in heart, from some days I feel problem in my left arm I read over Internet it's a symptom of heart attack so I want to know how can I assure it was a blockage or not though my weight is 100 kgs+

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your concern.. to know about coronary artery(artery supplying heart) blockage, you can get Ecg first then if any changes get Echo, treadmill test which tell indirectly whether you have any chance of heart attack or any part of your heart not getting enough blood due to blockage of vessels.. to directly visualize arteries and know the patency CT angiography or MR angiography is available.. please consult nearby cardiologist once..

Home remedies for heart blockage