cardiologist-icon
Heart blockage
I follow a moderate diet and exercise due to work. However, I wanted to know, if a mixture of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, ginger juice, garlic juice and honey, if taken 3tsp per day on empty stomach, can clear heart blockages, if there are any? NOTE: I had a chest discomfort, and I had my TMT done, and the result was negative.

Just follow a healthy lifestyle and moderation in diet. It may not become a magic potion to clear heart disease although they may have some health benefits... that's all