Hearing Impaired
My son age is 1 year. He is not responding to any sound. Two months before notice this complaint. Pls kindly suggest what kind of treatment to be done for this complain.. He is responding when he hear loud noise in right side ear.
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Use this app to find an ENT Surgeon who does Cochlear Implant Surgery. This implant will enable your child's ears to perceive sound & this will help your baby to develop speech. This is an expensive procedure but well worth the expense encountered as it provides your child a normal life unlike that of a deaf-mute one!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.