Healthy diet for pcods
Hi, My weight is 62 and my  height is 5. I have pcods. Can u please suggest me healthy foods that reduce insulin levels . Also please suggest me which food I have to take to reduce pcods and weight.

Dr. Rashmi T V
hi pcod It's endocrine disorder present as menstrual disorders , insulin resistance, infertility .PCOS has no cure.Treatment may involve lifestyle changes such as weight loss and exercise.. surgery is not commonly performed, the polycystic ovaries can be treated with a laparoscopic procedure called "ovarian drilling