Health problem
My           husband            has           pain       of     hill     and       foot      pain           from   1year.
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. take a pain killer and consult a orthopedician and get some tests done. nothing can be said based on the very little history that you provided. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?