Healt problem
Sir, I m suffering from headache, mild fever, cold and body pain so plz suggest me which tablet I have to take
11 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der you need  to be examined first only then treatment can be given consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?