Healing time ankle injury

Hello Dr., I met with an accident last Monday and got my ankle injured, skin out from that area. It has occurred 8 days before and since then no healing on my injury. I have changed the doctor also and the second doctor has changed medicine twice and calling for dressing of injury once in 3days. The medicines are also thrice a day and a total of 5 different medicine. I just want to inquire that do the treatment is going in the correct direction or I should change the doctor, it came to my mind as 2nd Dr is calling for dressing once in three days and everytime we visit he changes the medicine. I want a second opinion on this. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (2) on Healing time ankle injury

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello get rbs done in case wound is not healing and xray of ankle ap and lateralview and then decide bye
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have narrated your query well but the only problem is you have not mentioned the namesnof the medicines you are taking and also not attached a picture of your wound. Its really difficult for us to comment now not knowing what medications you are on. Kindly re post the question again. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.