Headaches whick last 5s

I used to get headaches frequently feom past 2y, due to lack of sleep and some other reasons... Recently I am experiencing different type of headaches, which last 5 to 10 seconds, and those will be like a bubble blowing on my head Or heart beat inthe head or some one pinching with a knife in the head... that kind of feeling i am getting... Please explain what is the problem i am facing, and suggest me the solution. Thank you so much for your time!!!..

Doctor Answers (1) on Headaches whick last 5s

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of your headache. Relaxation technique include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well.... Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on....Consult Neurologist for further evaluation....