Headacheband low vision
I had an episode of Seizure Disorder for which I was admitted in hospital for 3 days. I am currently in Levitiracetam 500 mg BD. I am experiencing head ache on my left temple and sometimes slightly blurred vision in right eye. Please suggest what to do? Is this due to Levitiracetam.

This (headache and blurred vision) is likely due to the lesion that caused seizures I would advise you to consult a Neurosurgeon today itself #urgent

Hello, seizure have multiple cause, starting from trauma, infection, inflammation, some drugs, substance abuse, tumour,, genetical cause, developmental issues etc,,,, since you are having left side blurring of vision and headache it is better to undergo MRI scan of your brain to look for the local lesions, consult a neurologist for further workup.