Headache with some flu

I am having some headache in my top of back side and sometimes both left and right side(back area) of my head. I am also feeling pain in my back leg and knee joints. No runny nose but blocking little bit sometimes. Eyes are burning mostly at evening and feeling sleepy. A small temp(98.9 - 99 f) is coming mostly at evening. Small water color cough(sometimes dry). feeling small dizzy after some work.. Feeling little heavyness in head. Sometimes a small chest pain(might be due to gastric). A small breath problem (mostly at evening). Also feeling a smll dizzy at the time of back head pain. The headache is not painful but I am fearing for this. I don't know whether I have to consult any doctor or not. The headache is from 1 month but feeling sometimes only.but cold symptoms are from 4 days. I am feeling a small uncomfortable in breath and small dizzy in bus travel. I have also some gastric and acidity problem. Is there any disease I have. I just want to get rid from this fear.

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache with some flu

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem. It seems that you have been suffering from head ache since one month. And you are also having cold and cough since 4 days. These bodyaches and the headache and.light headedness might be because of the cold and cough. But your headache might be because of very other causes you need to sort out. So you need to get investigated and consult a doctor and get treated for that. Thank you