Headache prob
I have headache for 1 weeks. I cannot use my brain normally to work. What can i do to get well asap?

Hey, there are different types of headache like tension headache, migraine, cluster headache, sinus headache, acute headache tension headache is generally a diffuse, mild to moderate pain in your head. Stress is the most commonly reported trigger for tension headache .One way to help reduce stress is by planning ahead and organizing your day. Another way is to allow more time to relax. Do yoga and meditation