Headache post trauma

I have banged the left side of my head to the sink and got a swelling too. Post this headache persists. What should I do?
views-icons 12 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache post trauma

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Homeopath
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy).
in any case of head injury creating issues of headaches or pain should be once consulted by a doctor, so please I would request you to meet any doctor near by your vicinity just to rule out any major issues.
Please contact Total Health Care for further assistance.
Please feel free to call us.
Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?