Headache pain near eyes
Hi sir, My name is mahesh, I am software engineer. My problem is, from last 5 days Head ache near forehead. Exactly near Right and left side of the Eyes. I don't understand it's headache pain or because of Eyes. Shall I check up Eye test ? Can you give any suggestion immediately what to do?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello There could be many causes for headache Like sinusitis,tension etc. Kindly consult local opthalmologist

Hi....., your symptoms are due to eye strain and fatigue... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.....avoid sitting in front of computers for long time.... Take regular breaks in between... Consult Physician if symptoms persists.....