Headache on one side

I usually have headache on one side and it lasts for minimum 2 days and maximum week.. mostly on the right side.. become more after pressing that part.. i can't touch hard that part at that time.. sometimes i feel nausea when it is more..

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache on one side

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling and your pain. I hope it is not bothering you too much. With the symptoms and the duration of the headache and it's specification it looks like a migraine attack that which you suffer. This has no 100% treatment but will have take some precautions such as avoiding taking coffee, exposure to sunlight, avoiding too much of stress, avoiding exposure to too much of heat and pollution. Have food on time and make sure you're full do not hold back because when ever you think if it it has a chance of getting improved. So just get going and live your life. It will not disturb you much. Thank you