Headache on backside
I am feeling very light headache at the back side of my head from last 4 days and specially it is paining on top right back side of my headache and after I get consult to a doctor so now it is relief in backside but now it feeling pressure on front center side of the head ...I am suffering from a stress after my friend's death ..after that only this prblm occur ..and now because of this problem I am very tensed that if anything is wrong in my head like blood clotting of tumor or anything else..I am very afraid of it ..can u please help me

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
Headache not always due to blood clot like brain problems, it can be also due to stress, tension related to work etc..consult a neurologist, check your visual status etc ...if any issues found try to rectify it as per the doctor s advice..