Headache in head
Hello dr.my sister she has a seizures problem from when is 1 year old. Nw a days its getting more..its increasing .can you help me for this.plzz help me for this
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Seizures should be treated by a neurologist. Headache can also be diagnosed there. If ENT related, then you can see an ENT surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?