Headache
I suffer frm a constant headache which remains till 4-5 days. I feel pukish during headache. My headache occurs when i go outside in hot, do some physical exertion, loud music n bright light

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Headache can be due various reasons like stress, neurological, ent,vision related..it is usually associated with vomiting..so consult a neurosurgeon and go for complete neurological examination and follow his advice
Headache associated with vomiting can be due to increased pressure inside the skull So You need to consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest