Headache from past 1week
Whole head is paining , sound increase pain, getting frequently when sitting infront of laptop, I have specticals

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

before I come to diagnosis of your problem there are some questions you need to answer 1. do you get such headaches frequently, if yes how often 2. what type of headache you get, is it pulsatile or feels like band around your head 3. do you get vomiting sensation during headache 4. do you feel irritated by loud sounds or bright light during attacks of headache 5. do you feel relieved after taking painkillers 6. do you have any nose related problems please get back with answers, will surely help you