Headache forehead

Hi,from a week I feel pressure above my nose and between forehead,exactly above where we keep kumkum.may I know the reason why its happening & to whom to I consult this lasts to couple of minutes .

Doctor Answers (3) on Headache forehead

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. We need to get a detailed history and examine you and also run a few tests if required to know what is wrong. as of now, take a tab. paracetamol for managing the pain. if it goes away, then nothing to be done, if it comes back, consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Practitioner
Get an CT HEAD DONE BOTH CORONAL AND AXONAL.
this will give us a real view to do further investigation
Also it will help in deciding the medicines for sinusitis
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...... Nothing is there at that point... Only skull..if you had bang your head it will pain for some days.... In frontal sinusitis one will have headaches in frontal region.... Or else you might be having just headache ...see if it subsides with sleep and rest... Consult general physician.