Headache for past 1 yr
I wanted to inquire about a type of headache known as ndph.I am asking because i am facing continous and unremitting headache for past 1yr.I was diagnosed with TTH(tension type headache) and i took many medicines for it but no response.One day i searched headache on google(after 8 months of headache)and read in wikipedia about types of headache .There I came to know about ndph and saw that every symptom of ndph is matching with my headache..It is similar to TTH but differ in 1 thing that it is unremitting.. How much common is it?..I wanted to know if there is cure for this or not...If no, is there any research going on to find its cure or not

It would be in your best interest to visit a neurologist and first make exact diagnosis of your headache. Only after the exact diagnosis is made , should we proceed with the treatment. All the best