Headache during swimming
Hi. I recently joined swimming classes. I'm experiencing severe throbbing pain when I swim for hardly 20mts. It is followed by pulsating headache which stays for more than a day. I was diagnosed with prolactinoma last month and I'm taking Cabergoline 0.5mg.I had bit of migraine prob before. Kindly suggest some solution

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Headache can be due various reasons like neurological, eye related etc..but swimming is unlikely to cause headache. As you said migrane can be the cause for your headache.. Prolactinoma will get controlled by medications.. Consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice