Headache and vomiting

My mom has headache weekly 3 to 4 days. Sometime she vomiting also. She checked with some doctors in Madurai and took scan and checked. The doctor she dont have anybproblem. But still she is having headache everyday. So i just want to know whats her problem why she is having headache everyday and which specialist doctor i can consult? Please advise.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is the headache confined to any one particular site? If its a one sided headache, along with vomiting and other associated things like photophobia, then its most likely a migraine. Since migraine is a diagnosis of exclusion i.e., all other known causes of headache needs to be excluded to label it as migraine. As of now she can take a tab. Vasograin thrice a day when she has a geadache. Then, Kindly consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr Anil kumar jain.