Headache and eye pain
I have acute headache and right eye pain. Cough is smelling bad. I am prescribed with antibiotic and nasal drop. Am attaching the prescription. But things are getting worse even after medication.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

I think treatment is ok.....u can take treatment as prescribed but stress on steam inhalation

Hello there. You were diagnosed as sinus infection. And the treatment given is proper. I would advise you take steam inhalation along with the prescribed treatment. If it still persists, then it may need a change in antibiotics and a few tests. Consult your doctor again for a review of this case. Regards